Monday, January 12, 2009

Auto-Refresh attribute

This blog is to inform everyone on how my auto-refresh here works. My page refreshes every minute for the cbox or the chatbox in the lower-right portion to function well. If I won't put something like and auto-refresh code, the messages that was entered just recently would not be read by another person. It can only be seen after the user refreshes the page, manually. So, for the chat to be easier and faster and no more clicking of the refresh button, I placed an auto-refresh attribute.

One disadvantage of this feature is that the message you have typed on the message area of the cbox will be erased after the "refresh moment". I apologize if my auto-refresh lets you type again. I suggest that you type fast so you won't have to type again. :D.

Anyone who doesn't like the auto-refresh setting, please tell me so I may remove it. After the removal, the people chatting would have to refresh the page themselves to check if their chatmate have already replied. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment