Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Just Realized

"What I just realized..perfect for each other and we'll never find another.."

I wonder how fast time goes by. The night turned midnight and now just turned morning. I am now blogging for January 11. 11 days from now, would be the special day for my close friend in block A and a special day too for my guy in Maine. Both of them would be turning 18. I could say that it's more special for my close friend since it's her debut. Of course a guy's debut age is 21, right?

A while ago, I posted about my confusion. That confusion is making me sick for the past three weeks but I posted about it just a few hours ago. It's not that I just had my confusion and I already realized everything, but the problem is more than three weeks of age and I have to solve it as soon as possible. And now, I think I have the answer. I have to follow my mind and majority of my heart. I know you'll be confused of my answer but it's true. My mind says, he's the one and my heart says too. I said majority of my heart only because I still have to leave some of my heart to my family and friends, right?

I'm sorry for all the mistakes I have done. I know that sometimes I have been unfair and dishonest. Thank you for being there for me though not always coz you not are here, but in thought because I know you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment