"Hear the signs, wasn't right. I was stupid for a while."
The title, the centered phrase come from the song, "Out of Reach" by Gabrielle. The song just came into my mind and some lines fitted for what I am for the past week/weeks.
I don't know if I am being unfair to myself or to him. My heart speaks, my mind objects. My mind now works, my heart MUST follow. Even it does not want to, it must follow the mind! It must! It must! It must! Does this mean that I am really so confused? Argghh.. I don't understand myself anymore. This feeling sucks. Please help me!
I don't know if I am being unfair to myself or to him. My heart speaks, my mind objects. My mind now works, my heart MUST follow. Even it does not want to, it must follow the mind! It must! It must! It must! Does this mean that I am really so confused? Argghh.. I don't understand myself anymore. This feeling sucks. Please help me!

hala..naflattered ko kay second ko..hahaha!
ReplyDelete